Thursday, October 29, 2015

Socialize! (join the Rhiot community)

We are getting more social :) . People interested in the Rhiot project can now use following channels to communicate with the other members of our community:


Some of us (for example myself) travel pretty much around various JVM/Tech/IoT events. I personally try to keep my twitter followers in the loop in the regards of my travel plans. And keep in mind that I always answer "yes" for coffee/beer/chat proposals :) . 

Have I mentioned that we love contributions? If you want to hack some cool IoT stuff and donate your code to the Rhiot, so the others can benefit from it, just issue pull request. You have some ideas but, not sure where to start? Just drop us a line - we will help you!


1 comment:

  1. Contingency-planning is, of course, one of the most vital factors of the effective corporate event and should be taken care by an expert event designer at seattle convention center. Creative solutions must be produced to create awareness and increase sales by engaging an audience with a company brand.

    ReplyDelete